- Perfect Paws Cat Behavior and Training Center
- The Cat Fanciers’ Association The world’s largest registry of pedigreed cats, with information on cat shows, cat breeds, cat care and more.
- The Indoor Cat Initiative Dedicated to enriching the lives of indoor cats.
- Feline Dentistry Oral care for your cat
- The American Kennel Club Breed registry for purebred dogs in the United States. Working to advance the study, breeding, exhibiting, running and maintenance of purebred dogs.
The American Kennel Club – Dog Breeds Learn more about the 150 different breeds recognized by the American Kennel Club.
Perfect Paws Dog Behavior and Training Center
The Senior Dogs Project This site is dedicated to caring and looking out for older dogs.
Canine Companions for Independence (CCI) A nonprofit organization that provides highly trained assistance dogs to people with disabilitie
Dog Owner’s Guide The on-line newspaper for pet and show dog owners.
- The Pet Loss Grief Support Website & Candle Ceremony A gentle and compassionate website for pet lovers who are grieving over the death of a pet or an ill pet. You will find personal support, thoughtful advice, The Pets Candle Ceremony, Tribute Pages, healing poetry like Rainbow Bridge and much more.
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement A non-profit organization dedicated to helping people suffering from the loss of a pet.
- Tufts University Pet Loss Support Hotline Helping people work through their grief and get through a difficult time.
- USDA/APHIS International travel regulations Listing by country of requirements for International travel with your pet.
- Petswelcome Listings of pet friendly travel accommodations.
- Center for Disease Control Travel warnings and tips. Or call 877-FYI-TRIP
- World Health Organization Info on diseases, vaccinations and health requirements plus country info.
- International Society of Travel Medicine Extensive listings of travel-medicine clinics
- American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Info on prevention and control of tropical diseases
- National Park Service Educational information, maps and fees