Beginning April 4th, 2022 our lobby will be open to all clients with a scheduled appointment. Curbside service will still be an option for those who prefer to remain in their car.
- FOR IN CLINIC (REGULAR) SERVICE – optional to come inside or remain curbside
- Limit to one client per patient family inside the building.
- Masks are optional.
- If you wish to remain curbside, please call 301-292-1150 from the parking lot and a receptionist will check you in.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your appointment time, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Drop-Off appointments – optional to check in from the lobby or the parking lot
- All forms must be completed 72 hours prior to your appointment. Otherwise, your appointment will be released to another patient in need.
- Drop-off times are between 8-8:30am.
- Medication Refills- request medication refills here, or submit your request through our Pet Page Mobile App. Prescription refill requests require at least 24 hours notice. Any requests made with less than 24 hours will be considered “urgent” requests and will be assessed an Urgent refill fee. You can pay for your medications ahead of time via phone or online. When you arrive, please call from your car, and a member of our team will run the medication out to you.
- Please do not visit our hospital if you are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness. We want to continue to provide excellent care for your precious pets, and in order to do so, we need to stay healthy. We work very closely with each other and your pets. Illnesses can spread easily in this environment.
- If your pet is sick or needs immediate attention and you are not well or have been around others who are not well, please call the clinic and inform us so we can determine how best to safely help your pet.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We are hopeful this will be an improvmeent as we gradually return to normal operations.
If you have any questions about your visit or your pet, we are always available to answer your questions.