Office hours are by appointment Monday through Saturday.
A veterinarian is available for emergencies only Sundays at 10:00 AM.
If your pet needs to be examined unexpectedly please call in advance so we can work you into the schedule.
Our pharmacy stocks most of your pet’s prescription needs. Our online store is a convenient alternative option to order your prescription refills (delivered directly to you).
- In order for medications to be refilled the Annual Wellness Examination, Progress Evaluation and blood work as required must be up to date.
- Prescription refill requests require at least 24 hours notice. Any requests made with less than 24 hours will be considered "urgent" requests and will be assessed an Urgent refill fee.
How to request a refill?
We carry a limited selection of food in our hospital. We can special order any food (delivered to hospital) or our online store is a convenient alternative option to order from (delivered directly to you).
How to order?
- You can call us 301-292-1150, and use our automatic prompt
- You can request a refill using the Mobile App*
- You can use the Request a Refill link on the webpage*
- You can also call our online store at 1-877-738-4443
*Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Please drop off your pet between 8:00 Am and 9:00 AM.
- Please complete and submit the appropriate form/s as soon as possible and no later than 6:30 AM the day of the Procedure.
You can complete the form on any computer but to complete the form on your Iphone/Ipad you will need to download the Form Filler App or you will run into multiple problems.
- At the time you drop your pet off, we will let you know at what time you can call for an update or pick up time.
- When you pick up your pet make sure you understand the post-operative instructions.
- Do not feed your pet after 12:00 AM the night before surgery. Water is ok to give throughout the night.
Pre – ultrasound Instructions
- Do not feed your pet after 12:00 AM the night before the ultrasound. Water is ok to give throughout the night.
- Please drop off your pet between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
- Please complete and submit the Admitting Form no later than 6:30 AM the day of the procedure.
- You can complete the form on any computer but to complete the form on your Iphone/Ipad you will need to download the Form Filler App or you will run into multiple problems
- At the time you drop your pet off, we will let you know at what time you can call for an update or pick up time (usually after 4:00 PM).
We do not have someone on the premises after hours.
Our hospital has a fire/burglar alarm system.
New Client Referral Rewards Program
TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT US AND CLAIM YOUR REWARD!
The greatest compliment our clients give us is telling their friends about us! We appreciate the confidence our clients show by referring their family, friends, and neighbors to our practice. As a token of our appreciation with this new program you can refer a new client to us and receive a credit for $25 off YOUR next visit! Includes all services (medical, surgical, dental, grooming, Therapy laser or boarding).*
When your new referral comes to see us, make sure they tell us that you sent them and we will put a credit on YOUR account. When you schedule your appointment just let us know that you should have a credit. IT'S THAT EASY!
Use your credit within 1 year.
*Prescriptions and food are excluded.
We accept any of these methods of payment:
• Cash •Personal Checks •Master Card •Visa •ApplePay
•Discover •American Express •CareCredit •Traveler's checks
Senior Citizen, Active Military and multiple pet owners are eligible for discounts.
Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
If your pet is admitted into the hospital, you will be asked to leave a deposit (usually 50% of the estimate).
We strongly believe that pet’s should carry health insurance. We work with several Pet Insurance Companies and would be happy to help you complete claim forms.